DIY, beauty, to do,
Recipe, ice cream, to do, banana,
To do, paper, print, organization,
(via Upcycle: Pillowcase to top tutorial | How Joyful) This top is amazing! Definitely doing this.DIY, sew, to do, cp,
craft, diy, to do, xmas, Cp,
- Warrens Cranberry fest with Mom and Aunt Mel - that’s already next week!
- pick apples here
- make an apple pie
- drink Apple Cider Floats
- pick and carve a pumpkin, then display it for all to see on my balcony
- lots of football games (with brats&beer&other yummy food!)
- visit Grandpa’s farm while the leaves change (with the in-laws!)
- come up with a fantastic couple’s Halloween costume with Dylan
- Halloween party on State St!
- drink pumpkin spice lattes and hot apple ciders
- make pumpkin muffins with cream cheese icing
- burn pumpkin candles all over my apartment
- make soups (butternut squash) and stews (jambalaya-Tonight!) and chilies
- make a few pumpkin pies, Dylan’s favorite
- stock up at the farmer’s market
I’m sure I’ll come up with, and do lots more, which is just fine. Fall is my favorite season, so I don’t mind being busy with all these wonderful things!
diy, summer, picnic, to do,
(via DIY Braided Hex Nut Bracelet – Honestly WTF)
Another to add to my to do list!
pasta, recipe, to do,
This is a fantastic idea! Food, Decor, To do,
DIY Menu Board
12x12 piece of scrapbook paper ($1 Michael’s)
lettering (made from Cricut)
Frame 11x14 but matted for 9x12 ($10 @ Walmart)
Now we only have to play the “What’s for dinner?” game once a week!!
Bedroom, Decor, DIY, To do,
how to make a lampshade
I am going to have Dylan and my Dad help me make this before we move. But I want mine white or light grey with green buttons!
(Source: c497280.r80.cf2.rackcdn.com)Bedroom, DIY, to do,